Front Of Card:
1. What year were the New England Patriots founded?
2. How many years did it take Bill Belichick to win a Super Bowl with the New England Patriots?
3. Who did the Patriots lose to in Super Bowl XXXI?
4. Where did Tom Brady fall in the 2000 NFL draft?
5. In 1993, who was the Patriots choice as the 1st overall draft pick?
6. What do you & all football players have in common?
Back Of Card:
1. 1960 2. 2 Years 3. Green Bay Packers 4. 6th Round 5. Drew Bledsoe 6. Death
What if today was your last day? Where would you go? What if there is a heaven and a hell? What if we all had to stand before GOD after our death. Where will you spend eternity? What if HE was to judge us by the Ten Commandments, would you be innocent or guilty? Stealing anything or telling just one lie breaks the 8th and 9th commandments; looking with lust breaks the 7th commandment. The Bible says that all liars shall have their part in the Lake of Fire (Rev. 21:8) and that no thief, fornicator or adulterer will inherit the kingdom of God (1 Cor. 6:9-10). The price for our sins must be paid; death is the wages of our sins (Rom. 6:23). We are guilty and the place we will go is Hell for eternity. What if the guilty verdict was changed to not guilty? What if someone paid for our sins and we were forgiven? What would you be willing to do for that person? That person, JESUS CHRIST, did that for you and me. All we have to do is repent (turn from our sins and turn to GOD) and trust in HIM alone to save us. What if you prayed right now and asked GOD to forgive the sins you have committed and thanked JESUS for dying on the cross in your place? What if you followed JESUS CHRIST at any cost and obeyed HIS Scriptures that you would read every day? Are you going to REPENT today? Please visit: www.YouGotOurTract.com