1. What team went from last place to winning the World Series in 1991?
2. In 1914, Babe Ruth made his major league debut at what position?
3. What player hit a 643 foot home run in Detroit Brigg's Stadium in 1960, for the longest home run ever recorded.
4. What player has the highest lifetime batting average of .367?
5. Who was the first athlete to compete in the World Series and the Superbowl?
6. What 17 year old struck out 15 batters in his major league debut in 1936?
7. What do you and all baseball players have in common?
1. Minnesota Twins 2. Pitcher 3. Mickey Mantle 4. Ty Cobb 5. Deion Sanders 6. Bob Feller 7. Death
What if today was your last day? Where would you go? What if there is a heaven and a hell? What if we all had to stand before GOD after our death. Where will you spend eternity? What if HE was to judge us by the Ten Commandments, would you be innocent or guilty? Stealing anything or telling just one lie breaks the 8th and 9th commandments; looking with lust breaks the 7th commandment. The Bible says that all liars shall have their part in the Lake of Fire (Rev. 21:8) and that no thief, fornicator or adulterer will inherit the kingdom of God (1 Cor. 6:9-10). The price for our sins must be paid; death is the wages of our sins (Rom. 6:23). We are guilty and the place we will go is Hell for eternity. What if the guilty verdict was changed to not guilty? What if someone paid for our sins and we were forgiven? What would you be willing to do for that person? That person, JESUS CHRIST, did that for you and me. All we have to do is repent (turn from our sins and turn to GOD) and trust in HIM alone to save us. What if you prayed right now and asked GOD to forgive the sins you have committed and thanked JESUS for dying on the cross in your place? What if you followed JESUS CHRIST at any cost and obeyed HIS Scriptures that you would read everyday? Are you going to REPENT today? Please visit: www.YouGotOurTract.com